|Name of Innovation:||
Fusion Mobile is an Information Technology firm that provides technology services aimed at improving the quality of education in Nigeria and The Gambia and seeks to bridge the gap between the traditional way of learning and the use of mobile technologies in Africa. Our E‐learning model addresses the challenges faced by urban and rural dwellers that have little or no internet facilities to access e‐learning as our Model is an online/offline solution.
• Online is for collaborations
• Offline Learning Contents
|Description of Innovation:||
Our solution comes packaged in 16GB/32GB Ultra-slim, Class 10 Memory cards that is compatible with any android device or computer. E‐LEARNING.NG is structured to provide three main functions that have numerous features within
1. Online Teaching and Learning
2. Offline Teaching and Learning
3. Collaborative and Management interface for Students, Teachers and Schools.
This Innovation can be up scaled in four steps.
• An e‐learning recording studio for Schools or Ministries of Education.
• Adoption of Fusion Mobile Learning management system
• Provision of quality SD cards for offline Database.
• Capacity Building/Trainings for Schools and Ministries
Describing the impact of our solution without addressing the details since inception. In the emergence of Covid‐19 pandemic the Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education MoBSE relied on Radio programs and Television broadcasts to help students study while the lock down is still on, which incurred a lot of costs for both the Ministry and developmental partners without quantifiable results.
• Students are not glued to the Television or their radios
• Studying morale are not on the increase
• Course materials are not available to students
• Teachers are helpless in sustaining the teaching and learning process
The impact of our solution turned these factors around in a matters of weeks as one SD cards holds a full year video lectures and study content for both Junior and Senior Secondary Schools.
|Country/Countries of Operation:|